ONE WEEK CERTIFICATION PROGRAM LEADING TO THE AWARD OF CERTIFIED COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONAL (CCP):
COMMENCEMENT: March 18, 2019.
- To ensure participants are equipped with the skills and knowledge to perform compliance functions in their various institutions.
- To prepare participants for the certification required by regulator within the industry.
- To articulate properly the spirit, purpose, principles and doctrines of AML/CFT compliance
- To expose participants to the international best practices associated with AML/CFT compliance policies, programs, procedures and processes.
- To up-skill participants with the emerging issues and trends in AML/CFT Compliance
- To expose participants to the most effective and efficient model for compliance administration in the bank
- To provide participants with the right application to promote needed compliance culture in the bank
- To award professional certification to successful participants who pass the program examination.
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
Day 1 Module 1
The Spirit Of Compliance
The Fundamentals and Structure of AML/CFT Compliance
The Statutory and Regulatory Framework for AML/CFT Compliance
Day 2 Group Presentation
FATF Principles and Functions
The 8 Pillars of AML/CFT Compliance
Risk Assessment in AML/CFT Compliance
Day 3 Group Presentation
Compliance Structure & Management
Customer Due Diligence Principles & Processes
Managing PEP & UBO Risks
Day 4 Group Presentation
Correspondent Banking & Risks associated with OFIs & DNFBPs
The 10 Pillars of STR and the Reporting Framework
Emerging Issues & New Technologies
- Wrap-up and Revision
- Certification Examination (3hours)
- Certification and closing
VENUE: Compliance Academy
Ground Floor, Foresight House (Opposite Elephant House)
163/165 Broad Street, By Marina Waterfront
DURATION: One Week
FEES: USD $1,000 (One thousand US dollars)
- Compliance Officers
- Legal Officers
- Control Officers
- Audit Staff
The programs shall be instructor-led classroom format using lectures, power-point presentations, interactive sessions, group discussions, role playing and case studies.
Our methodology includes knowledge transfer, sessions self-reflection sessions and group reflection sessions.