New Technologies, Virtual Assets & Cryptocurrencies, Central Bank Digital Currency (eNaira), Digitalization, Digitization, Automation, Woke Generation Demographics, Consumer Protection, Data Protection & Privacy, Open Banking, AML/CFT New Legislation, PEPs & Elections are all issues confronting Compliance Practitioners on both sides of the divide of Regulators and Operators.
One way of keeping pace and staying ahead is to continuously retool, retrain and reskill about the impacts, controls and regulatory expectations of this ever-changing compliance ecosystem.
This requires a deeper thinking and dimensioning of issues for strategic decision making at middle/senior management and board levels.
Our Master of Compliance (MoC) Program in Dubai has been specially designed to address these issues and elevate the thinking of participants.
Accordingly, we hereby invite you to nominate your middle and senior management staff including board of directors for this program.
- To equip participants with advanced skills to make compliance decisions more strategically and proactively.
- To up-skill participants with a deeper understanding of how to analyze Compliance Emerging Trends & Patterns for proactive decisions.
- To expose participants to requirements and key success factors needed to run Compliance as a business enabler.
- To provide participants with the right aptitude to ensure a compliance culture in their institution.
- To teach participants how to interpret compliance emerging issues and forecast possible statutory and regulatory actions.
To register and make payment, please click the button below.